Hermann Ditzig Bio
I have lived in Singapore for 30 years, working for Singapore organizations (NPB and SIM) as a consultant,then managing a British firmís Management Development and e-HR business in Asia, finally starting LeAD Consulting Group in 2003 focusing on leadership assessment and development. Executive Coaching was the natural outcome of a lifelong interest in leadership development. In addition to the client work I have held academic positions, teaching Organization Science related courses in the United States (1978-1983), and with the University of London and the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in their programs here is Singapore organized by SIM.
My background and experience with ICF
I have been a member of the Global ICF for over 10 years. I have served on the Singapore EXCO this past year and contributed in the following ways:
- Launched the first ever Research Committee and recruited a number of general members to participate. Our committee initiated 3 research projects this past year and reported on the progress and outcomes at the Feb 23, 2015 evening session.
- Was a member of a subcommittee that initiated and successfully concluded a chapter constitutional change with the intention of making the chapter stronger.
- Served as the chapter’s representative to the ICF Global Ethics Liaison group.
What I envision contributing to the ICF Singapore Chapter
- I want to work to sustain the initiatives of the various sub-committees to ensure what was started last year is completed and expanded upon.
- I want to work closely with the President to implement the changes that were intended by the constitutional amendments and voted in by the general membership.
- I will be attending the ICF Global Leadership Forum Mar 5-8 and want to bring back and implement what we have learned particularly regarding how to engage and serve our Membership better and to work more closely with other chapters in the region.