Coaches For Community
Welcome to the C4C community. Thank you for your interest in the Coaches for Community (C4C) programme.
Main focus for the 2017:
- To build up a network of coaches who are both professional and compassionate towards the needs of our community.
- To create platforms to acknowledge and recognise C4C coaches through events and social media.
Our "Coaches for Community" (C4C) initiative is to serve the larger community as coaches and in turn engage ICF members by providing them with opportunities to serve the community. We have worked with a variety of non-profit organisations and charities. We aim to partner with the organisations we serve to design a program that meets the needs of their stakeholders that they are serving.
Characteristics and criteria of a C4C Coach:
- Being open and willing to work with the coachee and the non – profit organisation, respecting their differences and constraints.
- Be able to commit to the project from start till end, especially those group sessions that are mandatory to attend for project brief/orientation.
- Being helpful to the coachee and their organisation. Many of the coachees aren’t familiar with the coaching process and framework and thus they may not know what to expect out of this project.
- Be open to change of schedules. Have an understanding and discussion with the coachee on how to work around such situations where needed. Be creative and understanding.
- A current member of ICF, with an updated coach profile page and a ready CV for the non – profit organisation to refer to.
Current C4C projects looking for coaches
Number of Coaches Required
ICF is partnering with The Centre for NON Profit Leadership (CNPL) to support their COMPASS programmes in 2017.
The COMPASS programme is a structured and holistic programme designed to enable non-profit leaders to cultivate a deeper understanding of themselves and achieve greater excellence. Based on a framework of 12 leadership competencies, it comprises of leadership surveys, a development centre* and executive coaching.
This programme is targeted at current and potential non-profit executive directors and officers with equivalent strategic and general management responsibilities in their respective organisations.
For more information about CNPL and the programs please also have a look at the following link: http://icfsingapore.org/CallForCommunitySupport2016.pdf
To sign up for this project, please sign up here.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
UPCOMING projects for Coaching for Community
If you are interested to support these projects, fill up this form and we will contact you once more details are firmed up.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com or any of our C4C Team to see how you can make a difference today!