COP/ Mindfulness in Coaching
Topic: COP/ Mindfulness in Coaching ( For ICF Members Only )
The focus of this COP will be to:
- Deepen our own mindfulness, awareness and presence as coaches
- Enhance our knowledge and understanding of how mindfulness applies in specific client coaching situations
- Practice different mindful techniques together
- Broaden our range of mindful interventions to offer clients
- Cultivating a network and friendships with other coaches
You are welcome to register and join all of them or some of them. The session will be facilitated by Jane Grafton and all are invited to share.
Jane Grafton, ACCspecializes in Corporate Based Mindfulness Training and Coaching. She has worked with workplace mindfulness since 2003.Jane’s background is in project management, training and development, HR Management and Leadership.
She completed Coach Certification Training at both Georgetown University, Washington DC and Results Coaching Singapore. She holds an MBA, a Certificate in Neuroleadership and is MBTI, Firo-B and TMS accredited. In 1991 she was awarded the MBE for Leadership Development in the British Army.
Amongst many other benefits, clients report improvements in self awareness, focus, sense of personal direction, depth and meaning, less stress, fewer habitual thought patterns and fixation and overall increased sense of happiness.
|Event Date||[ 29-Mar-2017 ] @ 3:30 pm|
|Event End Date||[ 29-Mar-2017 ] @ 5:00 pm|
|Location||Amaranth Meadow Wellbeing Centre, Red Dot Traffic Building, 02-09, Singapore 069120|