COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE–COACHING RESOURCES
Professional coaching is constantly evolving in methodology, application and research. Recognizing the importance to all coaches to are creating a platform to discuss a new modality, a new book or article or even review how I am showing up as a Coach?
This group is open to all coaches, you may be new, seasoned, or aspiring to be a coach, you are either credentialled or on the path to credentialing. We get together once a month to deepen our knowledge and learning as a way to provide support for those who are navigating their way in the world of coaching.
Focus of this CoP:
- What kind of coach do I want to be?
- What it takes to get your Credentials (for ACC/PCC/MCC)
- How to grow beyond ACC/PCC/MCC
- How to know and define my Coaching Niche.
- Various type of Coaching in the Industry – and what it means to be an Executive Coach, or Life Coach, Health Coach.
- Individual vs. Team Coaching vs Group Coaching
- Network Places, Must Read Books / Articles
- Coaching offering and Pricing in the industry
- How can I get Coaching hours from Pro-Bono vs Paid vs. volunteer coaching
The Resources Community of Practice is hosted by JassMalaney
JassJass Malaney, PCC, is an Executive Leadership Coach, Team Coach, Mentor Coach, Facilitator, Keynote speaker & Author. Prior to becoming a Coach, she held senior leadership roles including working as a Diplomat at the United Nations The World Bank.
She is passionate about Coaching and has been actively involved to engage and build the coaching communities globally in the following roles:
Global Ambassador for the ICF Foundation 2020
President ICF Singapore Chapter (2017-2018)
Executive Board Member, Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC) 2019
Sponsorship Chair Asia Pacific Coaching Conference in 2010 and 2012.
Chair, Symposium on “Coaching for Future” Coaching Week 2015
Editor, Coaching Journal "Coaching Resource Guide" 2012