Synchronicity & Intuition: Coaching in a Quantum World
|Date||: 25 Jun 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Time||: 6.30 to 9.00 pm (Light snacks will be provided)|
|Venue||: NJ Relish, Ascott Singapore, Raffles Place, 2 Finlayson Green. Singapore 049247|
|Title||: Synchronicity & Intuition: Coaching in a Quantum World|
|Price||: $25 for members (Please log in to register for the event)
$35 for non members
|CCEUs||: To be updated|
In today’s world of rapid change and complexity, careful analysis and planning alone no longer deliver the results they once did. We need a new coaching and leadership paradigm: we need to develop the ability to listen and watch for synchronicity.
When you work with synchronicity you:
- Understand deeper issues both within yourself and your coachee,
- Are more able to help your coachee attract and make sense of those “out of the blue” people and events that help with decisions in business and life.
- Help the coachee move to a more meaningful live and career path
In this unique session Phil will share his original PhD Leadership and Synchronicity research which draws on quantum physics, biology, spirituality and psychology and suggested that the heart has the ability to “intuit the future” and provide answers to some of our most puzzling problems, and that synchronicity is the messenger.
- Learn to access the power of your heart, synchronicity and intuition for enhanced impact as a coach
- Boost business and life success by listening to the heart which already “knows” the answers to many of your coachee’s most puzzling issues
- Learn how to apply Phil’s research conclusions to access synchronistic and Intuitive wisdom to help you and your coachee navigate today’s complex global world
About the speaker: Dr Philip Merry, Founder & CEO of PMCG
Phil Merry, a global leadership consultant, coach and speaker for 39 years in 59 countries focusses team excellence, cultural intelligence, spiritual fulfillment, mindlesness (yes mindlessness) and BEING happy. Former head of leadership training and OD for Reuters he works with global organisations and is a United Nations consultant. Organisor of Singapore’s first happiness conference, he created the Search (and book) for Singapore’s Happiest People.
Singapore resident since 1990, Phil is the only person in the world with a grounded theory PhD in Leadership & Synchronicity.
Members $25 (Please log in to register for the event)
Non members $35
NJ Relish, Ascott Singapore, Raffles Place, 2 Finlayson Green. Singapore 049247
|Event Date||[ 25-Jun-2019 ] @ 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||[ 25-Jun-2019 ] @ 9:00 pm|