2018 August Chapter Meeting:
Laugh and let it go, Connecting thru laughter
730pm to 8pm: Networking
8pm to 930pm: Program
CCEUs: To Be Advice
Why are frogs so happy?
Because they eat whatever bugs them. Laughing brings physical, mental, emotional and productivity benefits. Companies in Hong Kong recognize this, and have hired giggle specialists to tackle grumblings about high-stress work environments, including HSBC, Citibank, the Hospital Authority and even the Hong Kong Police (HRinasia.com).
Studies have also shown that laughter allows blood to pump harder through the body, helping a culture of hearty, happy and hardworking employees!
This program helps you to recognize what is stealing your joy, and to reframe circumstances to boost creativity, productivity, and overall fulfillment. Our giggle coach will show you how to produce a more nurturing and satisfying work environment using the weapon of laughter.
Benefits of becoming happier
- Laugh to gain perspective: laughter increases mental health, gives you a positive outlook on life, and increases emotional resilience
- Cope with fatigue and negative feelings: have enough emotional strength to do what you love, by increasing health-enhancing hormones and reducing stress-inducing ones through laughter
- Bond with colleagues through contagious laughter and create synergy
- Practice habits that help you to improve your health, and increase happiness and life satisfaction
- Enable a fun and creative culture with laughter
What are the learning outcomes from the session?
- Please list 3-4 takeaways. * Discover how to create a whole new world of opportunities using simple processes to laugh and establish relationships
- Learn how to use four natural elements to re-invigorate yourself
- Practice a set of mental exercises to help you cope with negative experiences and unpleasant memories
- Learn to increase your happiness at work and in your relationships through a set of time-tested strategies
- Get access to a daily routine happy people practice that helps them become extremely successful
- Get involved in a set of high-energy laughter therapy exercises that will instantly improve your mood and boost your creativity
Laughter Coach & Comedian
MBA in International Business
Appeared on National TV, Radio & Print.
Qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table in 2005, 2006 & 2007 in sales of financial instruments
Author of “Ram up your Laughter” & “Engage Communicate & Succeed”
Ram has conceptualized a program “C.O.D.E.W.O.R.D for success”.
Lead Actor of a Local Singapore Movie - Kallang Roar and starring in over 50 over productions from TV commercials, Advertisements, TV
Sitcoms, Hosting, and Interactive Training Programs.
Master Neuro-Linguistic Psychology (MNLP) Practitioner as awarded by the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Psychology. Achieving numerous speaking awards and the Outstanding Individual Suggestions Award in the Public sector, Ram, with a diverse industry experience, injects creativity and humor to his workshops thru simple pointers and illustrations Accredited in Enneagram Profiling (Dr J.Wagner,Dr Ginger)
|Event Date||[ 27-Aug-2018 ] @ 7:30 pm|
|Event End Date||[ 27-Aug-2018 ] @ 9:15 pm|
|Location||Froth, No. 2 Finlayson Green, Ascott Raffles Place, Singapore 049247|