Youth Coaching With Students From Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
To be held on Tuesday, May 11th 2021 - From 6.00 to 8.45 pm
As part of the International Coaching Week 2021 - ICW, we will partner with NTU to provide coaching to students (undergrads and postgrads).
The event will be a live, face to face session at NTUpremises in Jurong..
This is a pro bono engagement. Coaches signing up to volunteer for this program:
Must attend the session in person on 11 May 2021.
May follow up with 2 further virtual sessions with the coachee (based on mutual agreement)
- 6.00 to 7.00 pm - Dinner (provided by NTU for students and coaches)
- 7.00pm - Welcome
- 7.05pm – Presentation: What is coaching?
- 7.30pm - Breakout for 1-to-1 coaching
- 8.00pm – Sharing, Reflections and Q&A
- 8.45pm – End Of Session
- Current, live ICF Singapore Chapter member
- Minimum ACC credential
- Your commitment to attend the entire event on Tuesday, May 11th, from 6.00pm till 8.30pm
To sign up HERE, latest, by April 22nd 2021.
Safe Management Measures to be observed during event:
- Wear a mask at all times and take your temperature prior to attending the event.
- If you are not feeling well or are serving Stay-Home notice, please see a doctor and rest at home.
- Use the TraceTogether mobile App for check-in/check-out at all venue, and complete a health declaration form.
- keep to maximum 8 people per table or group with 1-metre distancing between groups, and avoid intermingling between groups.
|Event Date||[ 06-May-2021 ] @ 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||[ 06-May-2021 ] @ 8:00 am|
|Registration Start Date||[ 06-May-2021 ] @ 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||[ 06-May-2021 ] @ 8:00 am|