Unconscious Cognitive Biases in our Coaching Practice
Are we biased? What is the purpose of biases in our behaviour? Can they help us in our coaching practice? Definitely not, they can represent a source of misunderstanding of our client’s situations and needs; leading to a non-effective coaching support.
How to recognize those biases that limit our effectiveness and our client’s self-understanding? In this webinar we will learn how to listen identifying those biases and what are the right coaching questions to formulate that will bring positive results.
- Understanding the influence that unconscious biases have on our coaching practice, specifically on our clients and how can affect results.
- Identifying when unconscious biases can be useful and when they are ineffective or counter-productive for the coaching outcome.
- Learning the right coaching questions supporting our clients to rewrite their patterns of conditioning.
About the Speaker
Carlos has over 20 years of experience supporting the development of leaders and management teams alike on an international scale.Raised and educated in Argentina, Carlos lived and worked in Europe for twelve years, seven years in Canada and now is back in Europe. He works as an Executive & Performance Coach and gives workshops on Neuromanagement.Originally educated as a Medical Doctor in Argentina, Carlos draws on this training in medicine, and understanding of the brain, to apply neuromanagement coaching modalities that lead to sustainable change for his clients.
Over the course of his previous career, for more than twenty years he has also gained management experience in business executive roles working for multinationals such as Hoffmann-La Roche and Pharmacia Corp/Pfizer.
He is a professor of Neuromanagement in the MBA program at the University of New York in Prague and a thought leader with the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate
- Medical Degree. Argentina.
- Clinical Psychopathology Postgraduate Diploma. Spain.
- Roche International Managers & Executive Development Course, Laussane Business School.
- Psychotherapy and Hypnosis Certification, Institute Erickson Madrid.
- Coaching International Certification through the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
For members S$0 , please do login to register
|Event Date||[ 22-Jul-2021 ] @ 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||[ 22-Jul-2021 ] @ 8:30 pm|
|Cut off date||[ 22-Jul-2021 ] @ 9:00 am|