How to Become a Member of the Singapore Chapter
Step 1: You must first be a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF Global).
To be a member of the International Coaching Federation you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Hold a current ICF Credential (ACC, PCC, or MCC);
- Have completed at least 60 hours of coach-specific training that meets ICF standards. (see what qualifies as coach-specific training below); or
- Be enrolled in 60 hours of coach-specific training in a program that has either the ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) or Approved Coach-Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) distinction. (For new members only.)
Visit the ICF website for more information on eligibility requirements.
Step 2: Once you join ICF Global, choose ICF Singapore as your local chapter. Keep in mind that you can only be affiliated to one local chapter.
If you’re already a member of ICF Global and would like to shift from one local chapter to another, you can do so at any point of your membership cycle. Here is how you do that:
- Login in to ICF's global website: coachingfederation.org
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen
- Click on 'Access Profile' just below your photo
- On the right panel under 'My Account Links', select 'Membership Info'
- You may choose Singapore Chapter under 'My Chapter Affiliations' at the bottom of the page. Search for 'ICF Singapore' if you do not see it under 'Your 3 nearest chapters' list.
NOTE: There is no additional membership fee to join our Chapter.
If you’re ready to join the International Coaching Federation as a member, visit https://coachingfederation.org/join-icf